General Terms and Conditions when buying tickets online:
1. Tickets purchased online in advance are non-refundable but may be amended, subject to availability, for an administration fee of £5. You will need to email our offices at email@example.com to make any changes to your booking. Please quote your Booking Reference number in all communications with us.
2. We will not take responsibility for delayed arrival or non-attendance by you, caused by bad weather, traffic conditions or any other factors that delay your arrival. We will be under no obligation to offer any refund if you fail to arrive on time for a time specific booking, or if your visit is cancelled due to factors outside our control.
3. We reserve the right to curtail or cancel any special trains or event for any operational or other exceptional event at any time. Should your time specific booked train or event be cancelled by us, we will endeavour to offer an alternative time. If this is not possible a full refund will be made.
4. Please bring a copy of your confirmation email or booking reference number when you come. You will need your reference number and a form of personal identification in the name of the person buying the tickets in order to collect your tickets when you arrive. You will need to collect your tickets from any station ticket office before joining a train, unless otherwise stated in your confirmation email. The email or reference number cannot normally be used to travel on the train, except for some bookings where a specific seats are reserved, so please allow sufficient time to collect your tickets before you travel if necessary. You cannot collect tickets at Damems station nor from the ticket inspectors on the train. Full details of how to collect your tickets, if necessary, will be given in your confirmation email. Please read that information carefully.
5. Please be aware that the hours or times stated in the Company’s Timetables, Books, Bills and Notices are appointed as those at which it is intended – so far as circumstances will permit – that the trains shall depart from and arrive at the several stations, but their departure or arrival at the time stated is not guaranteed, nor will the Company under any circumstances be held responsible for delay or detention, however occasioned, or any consequences arising therefrom. The right to alter or suspend the running of any train is reserved.
6. If you purchase Member or Resident Card tickets, then these tickets are only valid if you have a KWVR Membership Card or Local Resident’s Railcard, which must be in date and valid on the day of your visit. You will be asked to show your card(s) in order to collect your tickets. If you do not have a valid Membership or Residents Card when you visit, then your tickets cannot be collected. You would need to purchase new tickets and we will be under no obligation to offer any exchange or refund of the original unused tickets.
7. All tickets are issued subject to the Conditions of Carriage and Byelaws of the Keighley & Worth Valley Light Railway limited, copies of which can be inspected at any ticket office.
Download a copy of these Terms & Conditions HERE.