The Keighley and Worth Valley Preservation Limited would like to warmly welcome you to the 2022 AGM, which will take place in Keighley Civic Centre on Friday 22nd July at 7:30 pm.
It will be the first time in three years that an AGM could have taken place face to face, and it is something that we are all really excited about.
We hope that having the meeting on a Friday evening will give some of you the excuse to come and spend the weekend along the Railway, where you can catch up with old and new friends after the meeting. Take a look at the timetable page to see when services are running.
Online voting closes on Thursday 21st July
Keighley Civic Centre
The address for the meeting is Civic Centre, North St, Keighley BD21 3RZ, there is plenty of on-street parking behind the building, and the entrance is on North Street.
If you would like to attend the meeting, you can register your interest by emailing the Society Secretary – Robert Batty at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘AGM Attend Meeting 2022′.
R Batty. Society Secretary
2022 AGM Documents
- AGM Agenda
- AGM Registration / Voting Paper (those registering online via the link below don’t need to do anything with this other than to view it for reference)
- Draft KWVRPS Accounts
- AGM Meeting Minutes 7th August 2021
- Application for Society Director made by Oliver Harrison
- Application for Society President made by Graham Mitchell.
- Statement for Society President made by Anne Cryer