The Old Parcels Office is open once again
Due to these unprecedented times and operational restrictions we are unable to open our kitchen therefore we are unable at present to serve our usual array of delicious home cooked food.
We are however serving a fine selection of real ales, lagers, ciders, wines and spirits, hot drinks and bar snacks, pastries, cakes and buns.
Watch this space for our exciting new menu coming soon.
Ensuring Safe Socialising at the Old Parcels Office
- Following the latest social Covid19 government guidelines (Rule of 6 etc.)
- Allowing you to book a table before you visit, so you know you have a safe space to enjoy. Spaces are limited, fist come , first served
- Laying out tables as per government guidelines to ensure safe spacing.
- Table service throughout (You only need to leave the safety of table to go to the loo)
- Extra cleaning is in place, all our staff will be wearing a face covering and are using lateral flow testing.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises for your safety.
Watch Euro 2020 at the Old Parcels Office
Come and join us in relaxed surroundings at the Old Parcels Office and watch all the matches featuring the Home nations in Euro 2020 will be shown at the Old Parcels Office.
Attendees at the venue will be seated at tables and all beverages and food will be by service at your table. Tables are bookable in advance with only a small allocation for those turning up on the day.
We are asking our guests to please respect social distancing and remain at your table and, when not seated, all guests will be required to wear a face mask.
We look forward to welcoming you back after our COVID forced absence