DON’T BLINK……DON’T BREATHE……AND DEFINITELY DON’T RUN!!
19th & 20th February 2020 | Oxenhope Exhibition Shed |
Advance Booking only for Ranger Training
Get up close with an animatronic 8ft T-Rex and mischievous Raptor, and join our experts as they teach you how to be a dinosaur ranger. There’ll be cute baby dinosaurs for those not quite brave enough to meet the bigger boys, and live reptiles waiting to meet you too.
See the Oxenhope Exhibition Shed transformed back to the Jurassic era, ride the specially decorated diesel train and enjoy spotting the dinosaur eggs at each station. Don’t forget to pick up your activity sheet on arrival.
- All day access to the Jurassic experience at Oxenhope.
- Meet a giant T-Rex and Raptor, get close to the baby dinosaurs, and handle live reptiles.
- Unlimited steam and diesel train rides. Click HERE to see the timetable.
- Free dinosaur activity sheet for each child.
- Access to the dinosaur activities at Ingrow Station.
- Ranger training camp – additional £3 per child
Food and drink is available to purchase from the Exhibition Shed and Buffet car at Oxenhope. Drinks and snacks are also available from our on-train bar on the steam train. A pop up shop will be open during the event.
Jurassic Experience Times
- 9.35am to 9.55am – Meet the babies
- 10am to 10.30am – See our T-Rex
- 11.30am to 11.50am – Meet the babies
- 11.55am to 12.25pm – See our Raptor
- 1.35pm to 1.55pm – Meet the babies
- 1.50pm to 2.20pm – See our Raptor
- 3.10pm to 3.30pm – Meet the babies
- 3.30pm to 4pm – See our T-Rex
Live reptile handling will be available throughout the day.
Times are subject to change on the day.
Have you got what it takes to become a Dinosaur Ranger?
Come along to Base Camp and learn how to control our wild dinosaurs! This is a fun, interactive activity for all ages and is limited to 25 children per session. Expect lots of fun, laughter, shouting and roaring.
Ranger training camp is an additional £3 per child. The 20 minute sessions start at: 9.10am, 10.35am, 11am, 12.30pm, 1pm, 2.25pm, 2.50pm and 4pm. Advance booking is essential.
Entry to the Exhibition Shed is by Dino Rover Ticket only.
Children (5-15 inclusive) £9
Under 5’s are free
Ranger training camp is an optional extra £3 per child – advance booking is essential for this activity.
Member and local railcard tickets are not valid on these special event days.