Family Fun at Keighley Worth Valley Railway
Step back in time on the Railway Children’s Railway in the heart of Brontë Country. Immerse yourself in the history of the railways and experience a really big, noisy adventure. Visit one of the greatest working steam railways and enjoy a steam filled action-packed day out for all the family!
- Take a ride on our collection of amazing vintage locomotives and carriages.
- Loads of things to do, experts to talk to and hands on fun.
- Explore the 2 award winning transport museums at Ingrow West station
- Engage in some fantastic family fun and activities during the holidays.
- Visit a living film set. In 1970 filming of The Railway Children took place at the railway.
- Discover the home of the famous Brontë sisters, and learn how they were inspired by the stunning landscapes of the area.
- Hop on & off the train, exploring the surrounding area.
- Trains run throughout the year and daily in school holidays.
Here at Keighley & Worth Valley Railway there is more to do than at first meets the eye. It’s so much more than just a train ride.