TICKETS FOR THE ‘MULLED WINE SPECIALS’ ARE NOW ON SALE
As Christmas approaches, it’s time to enjoy a heart-warming mulled wine and mince-pie onboard the Mulled Wine Special.
Set a new Christmas tradition this year with a journey on one of our brand new specials running on Fridays 4th and 11th December. Slow down and take a moment to enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle that December brings as you steam through the valley from Oxenhope to Keighley and back.
The train will slow down as we pass historic stations and through a mesmerising tunnel of lights along the way. We’ll take a break at Keighley Station where you can enjoy festive music and will be served mulled wine and a mince pie in the comfort of your own private compartment.
Don’t forget to wrap up warm (Christmas jumper’s aren’t compulsory but make great festive photos – !).
Your ticket includes:
- Round trip from Oxenhope.
- Reserved decorated private compartment.
- Mulled Wine and a home made Mince pie.
Tickets on Sale NOW!
Price & Tickets and all you need to know
Prices & Tickets
The Mulled Wine Special departs Oxenhope at 11.30, 13.00, 14.30 and 16.00 (our tickets show an additional 10 minutes prior to departure to allow for boarding).
Compartment for up to FOUR people – £45
Compartment for up to SIX people – £65
Health & Safety
We‘ve taken special precautions to make sure your visit to the Railway is as safe as possible.
How we will ensure that the Railway’s a safe place to visit?
- We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning regimes in line with government guidance. Each compartment will be fully cleaned before every journey, and hand sanitiser will be available at various locations.
- We’re proud to have been awarded the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This shows that we’ve worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. It means you can be sure we have processes in place to maintain cleanliness and safety.
How will we enforce social distancing?
The safety of our passengers and staff is our main priority. On arrival at Oxenhope you’ll be welcomed into the spacious Exhibition Shed. Compartments will be called by number over the tannoy. Please wait until you hear your compartment before making your way to the platform. Our fully trained staff will open the compartment doors and will greet you at the end of the journey. Please remain seated until the door is opened. A one way system will be clearly marked out on the platform.
Will we need to wear a face covering?
Face coverings aren’t compulsory when inside the private compartments as you’ll only be sharing with your household or linked household. The law requires a face covering to be worn in any indoor public building, this includes the Exhibition Shed. Unless you are exempt, please bring a covering to wear whilst inside the shed.