Let the train take the strain.
On selected Wednesdays, a heritage Diesel will be running a passenger service, working to the Yellow Timetable. So there’s plenty to keep you busy at the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, whatever the weather.
- Five miles of heritage railway to journey along
- Six individual stations, full of character
- An Exhibition Shed displaying vintage coaches and historic engines
- The Carriage Works Museum, one of the finest collections of restored railway carriages
- The Engine Shed, is full of exhibits and memorabilia of how railways used to be
- Gift shops at Haworth & Oxenhope
- Buffet Car at Oxenhope & On-Station buffet at Keighley
Book your tickets in advance & save 15%
All you need to know
Day rover fares: (Book your tickets online 3 days in advance & save 15%!)
- Adult – £20
- Concession – £17
- Child – £10
- Child under 5 – Free
- Family (One adult or concession plus ONE child) – £25
- Family (Two adults or concessions plus three children) – £48
If you live in Postcode areas BD20, BD21 or BD22, you can take advantage of special reduced fares by being in possession of a Local Residents Railcard. Find out more information about how to apply on the website.
Parking & Travel
Car parks are available at five of the KWVR stations and for the benefit of satellite navigation system users, the KWVR station addresses & postcodes are:
- KEIGHLEY – Keighley Railway Station, Station Bridge, Keighley, BD21 4HP
- INGROW – Ingrow Railway Station, South Street, Ingrow, Keighley, BD21 5AX
- OAKWORTH – Oakworth Railway Station, Station Road, Oakworth, Keighley, BD22 0DZ
- HAWORTH – The Railway Station, Station Road, Haworth, Keighley, BD22 8NJ
- OXENHOPE – Oxenhope Railway Station, Station Road, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22 9LB
You can find out more information about getting the railway, on the dedicated travel section.
Yellow Timetable & Dates
The Yellow Timetable will be in service on these dates:
9th March, 16th March, 30th March
6th April, & 30th April
4th May, 11th May, 18th May & 25th May