DON’T BLINK……DON’T BREATHE……AND DEFINITELY DON’T RUN!!
Are you brave enough to get close to a giant T-Rex and Raptor?
Wrap up warm and step back in time in the Exhibition Shed for a roar-some adventure.
Get up close with an animatronic 8ft T-Rex and mischievous Raptor. There’ll be cute baby dinosaurs for those not quite brave enough to meet the bigger boys, and a talking Dilophosaurus waiting to meet you too.
See the Oxenhope Exhibition Shed transformed back to the Jurassic era and enjoy spotting the dinosaur eggs at each station.
Don’t forget to pick up your activity sheet on arrival.
All you need to know
- Unlimited Travel
- See a giant T-Rex and Raptor battle it out
- Meet the baby dinosaurs
- Chat with Cory the talking Dilophosaurus
- Doctor Bones In the hatchery
- Children’s activity sheet.
- Photo opportunities to remember your visit.
Light snacks will be available to buy in the pop up café at Oxenhope Exhibition Shed. A pop up shop will sell a selection of dinosaur themed gifts and souvenirs.
Learn how to become a Dinosaur Ranger at Ranger Training Camp!
- Have you got what it takes to become a Dinosaur Ranger?
- Come along to Base Camp and learn how to look after and control our wild dinosaurs!
- Each participant receives an ‘Official Qualified Ranger’ Sticker.
- This is a fun, interactive activity for all ages and is limited to 20 children per session.
- Expect lots of fun, laughter, shouting and roaring.
- Sessions last approximately 20 minutes.
Ranger Training takes place in the Exhibition Shed at Oxenhope Station and starts promptly at the time selected. Your booking will be for a timed slot, so you must be able to make sure you are at Oxenhope ready for the start time selected.
Advance booking is essential for Ranger Training.
Ranger training cannot be booked alone – you must also have Dino Rover tickets for the day of your visit.
Times & Prices
The train timings still being finalised for the Jurassic Specials which depart Oxenhope everyday 25th & 29th October 2021.
Event Ticket Prices
- Adult – £20
- Concession – £17
- Child – £10
- Child under 5 – Free
- Small Family (One adult or concession plus ONE child) – £25
- Large Family (Two adults or concession plus up to THREE children) – £55
Over the course of the Jurassic Specials, we are running the Orange Timetable.