What a perfect pairing, steam trains and delicious food all washed down with great drinks. We will have something here which will cater for most people so there is no excuse not to come and join us. We will have different vendors selling their products on various stations. Read on for more information.
Station Food Vendors
- BBQ Event Company – Grilled cheese sandwiches are filled with a variety of pulled meat and home-made sauces, then brushed with garlic butter and grilled on a charcoal barbecue (meat free sandwiches available if preferred)..
- Jo’s Kitchen – Offering Artisan Steak Sandwiches, Bacon & Sausage Sandwiches, Korma Courgette & Chickpea Burger, Homemade Goodies (Flapjacks, Brownies etc.).
- Coffee Vintage Co – Offering freshly ground coffees, assorted teas, hot chocolates, various other hot & cold drinks plus biscuits, cookies, cakes and confectionary.
- Wrapture Food – Offering Falafels (with a twist), Fresh Salads, Hummus, Dhal and Lebanese Fries – all 100% vegan.
- The Crusty Pie Company – Offering a wide range of Pies & Pasties, Gourmet Rolls, Pork Scratchings and Delicious Homemade Chutney’s.
- Ruby’s Street Kitchen – Offering Indian Street Food
Keep your eyes on our Social Media pages and don’t forget to check back to the website for more information and full details of the food vendors attending
Station Drinks Bars
- Kirkstall Brewery Bar, including a selection of cask conditioned ales, a pilsner and a Belgian brewed Framboise (Raspberry beer).
- Wishbone Brewery Bar, including a rotating selection of vegan friendly real ales served from KeyKeg.
- A Wine Bar operated by Martinez Wines, offering a selection of high quality wines and prosecco by the glass or the bottle.
- Goose Eye Brewery Bar, including a selection of cask conditioned ales.
- A Cider Bar operated by Pulp Craft Cider of Hebden Bridge, including a selection of cider served from both keg and bag in box.
- Bronte Bars and Events offering Vintage themed cocktails and premium spirits (including rums and whiskys)
- GinTopia who offer a wonderful selection of Yorkshire gins, and worldwide craft gins, premium tonics and amazing garnishes.
- Bridgehouse Brewery, including a selection of cask conditioned ales.
One on-train bar will be taken over by Nomadic Beers from Leeds, with a selection of real ales.
The other on-train bar will be taken over by Copper Dragon (now based in Clitheroe) with a selection real ales.
In addition both on-train bars will offer the usual range of bottled alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks.
The Drinks List
Click HERE to download the list of alcoholic beers, wines, ciders and other alcoholic delights that will be available throughout the weekend (subject, of course, to availability).
The Brewery Bars at Keighley, Oakworth and Oxenhope, the Pulp Cider Bar at Oakworth and the Martinez Wine Bar at Keighley accept KWVR DRINK TOKENS ONLY.
The Bronte Bars and Events Cocktail & Premium Spirits Bar at Oakworth and the Gintopia Bar at Oxenhope accept CASH ONLY.
All beers are served from the cask unless shown otherwise below
- Phil Swale Music will be performing twice at Keighley Station! At 14:40 and at 17:00 on Saturday & Sunday
- On both days Izak Wilkinson will perform at Oakworth at 14:30.
- Our very own Charlotte Harris will be performing on both Saturday and Sunday at 12:40.
- On both days Izak Wilkinson will perform Oxenhope at 13:00.
- Charlotte Harris will be performing on both Saturday and Sunday at 14:05.
- We are looking forward to welcoming Haworth Ukulele Group on Sunday 10th, appearing at Oxenhope at 16:15
Make sure you come along and support the great artists over the event!
Special note of Locomotive Haulage
Something to note. Not all trains will be hauled by steam locomotives. On Saturday we will be using alternative steam and diesel trains. Sunday is mostly steam hauled but the first 2 round trips are diesel.
- Adult Day Rover: £18.00
- Concession Day Rover: £15.00
- Child 5-15: £10
- Day Rover. Adult & Child Travelling Together: £22.00
- Day Rover, Local Resident Railcard & KWVRPS Members: £9.00
- Day Rover, Concession Local Resident Railcard & KWVRPS Members: £7.50
- Day Rover, Child Local Resident Railcard & KWVRPS Members: £5.00
For the Food & Drink Festival you can now book any of the these Day Rover Tickets on-line and on certain Day Rover tickets, save 10% on the pay-on-the-day fare
Book in advance & SAVE!
The following discount fares apply when you book on-line
- Adult Day Rover: £16.20
- Concession Day Rover: £13.50
- Day Rover, Local Resident Railcard & KWVRPS Members: £8.10
- Day Rover, Concession Local Resident Railcard & KWVRPS Members: £6.75
So don’t delay, click on the Advance Booking link below and book your travel tickets for the KWVR Food & Drink Festival NOW!