This notice is issued jointly by Keighley and Worth Valley Railway Preservation Society Limited and Keighley and Worth Valley Light Railway Limited, hereinafter referred to as Keighley and Worth Valley Railway (KWVR).
The KWVR is committed to being transparent about how it handles personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of personal information and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). Personal information is any information about an individual from which that person can be directly or indirectly identified. It does not include anonymised data, i.e. where all identifying particulars have been removed.
It applies to information we collect about:
- people who visit our website
- people who subscribe to our newsletters
- people who request a service from us, e.g. tickets, bookings & experiences
- people who contact us via telephone, email or social media
- people who visit the KWVR
- people who provide a service to us, e.g. individuals or sole traders
- employees, former employees and job applicants
- volunteers, former volunteers and people who apply to become a volunteer
Your privacy matters to the KWVR so please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org