Food available at Oxenhope throughout the 4 days of the Festival
- Hayes Catering will have a vehicle situated in the station car park serving burgers, hot dogs, chicken curry, chips and hot roast pork rolls along with other items.
- We’re Fumin’ will also be located in the station car park. Quality meats, marinated, slow cooked, wood smoked and served with a variety of homemade sauces along with salad and signature salsa in brioche or wrap. Other items are available including a vegan option of Turkish Lentil Soup, also soft drinks, ground coffee and leaf tea.
- The Crusty Pie Company will be located in the marquee, providing a wide range of pies & pasties, gourmet rolls, pork scratchings and delicious homemade chutney’s.
- The station buffet located on the platform at Oxenhope will also be open during the daytime on all 4-days serving hot & cold drinks and a range of hot and cold food options.
For snacking and sweet treats
- Pipers Crisps, winners of 42 ‘Great Taste Awards’ with their 10 different flavours of crispso
- Oddfellows Chocolate Company with their range of artisan hand-made flavoured chocolates and truffles (please note that Oddfellows will not be attending on Sunday).
Food will be available at Ingrow on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Jo’s Kitchen will be serving artisan steak sandwiches, bacon & sausage sandwiches, korma courgette & chickpea burger, homemade goodies (flapjacks, brownies etc.) and hot drinks.
- Wrapture Food will be serving falafels (with a twist), fresh salads, hummus, dhal and Lebanese fries – all 100% vegan.
Food will also be available at Keighley, although opening days and times at Keighley are limited so, to avoid disappointment, please read the information below carefully
- From 11.00 to 20.30 on Friday and Saturday BBQ Event Company will be located on platform 4 and will be serving BBQ-ed Sandwiches filled with artisan pulled meats and sauces then brushed with rosemary and garlic flavour olive oil and toasted on charcoal BBQ.
- The station buffet on platform 4 will be open until 16.00 on Friday, Saturday & Sunday selling hot & cold drinks and a selection of sandwiches and snacks.