In past years we have had special beers specifically brewed for the Festival and this year is no exception. We will have beers brewed specially for the event from Kirkstall, Ossett and Timothy Taylor's breweries, and these include:
- Kirkstall – ‘Worth Valley Pilsner’ (ABV tba) – a cask conditioned Pilsner lager
- Ossett ‘Express’ (4.3%) – a spicy golden bitter
- Timothy Taylor’s ‘KWVR 150th Anniversary Ale’ (5.3%) – a strong English ale based on a brown ale, with a real depth of flavour.
With just 1 month to go the annual Beer & Music Festival, the organiser have released the anticipated beer list which is now available to view and download.
- Beer Listing - with tasting notes, which prints on 10 pages of A4 in landscape - Download >>>
- Beer List - prints on 4 pages of A4 in portrait - Download >>>
For fall the details of one of the North's best Beer & Music Festivals, visit the Beer & Music Festival page of the website.