What a perfect pairing, steam trains and delicious food all washed down with great drinks. We will have something here which will cater for most people so there is no excuse not to come and join us. We will have different vendors selling their products on various stations. Read on for more information.
Station Drinks Bars
– confirmed so far
- Kirkstall Brewery Bar, including a selection of cask conditioned ales, a pilsner and a Belgian brewed Framboise (Raspberry beer).
- Wishbone Brewery Bar, including a rotating selection of vegan friendly real ales served from KeyKeg.
- A Wine Bar operated by Martinez Wines, offering a selection of high quality wines and prosecco by the glass or the bottle.
- Goose Eye Brewery Bar, including a selection of cask conditioned ales.
- A Cider Bar operated by Pulp Craft Cider of Hebden Bridge, including a selection of cider served from both keg and bag in box.
- Bronte Bars and Events offering Vintage themed cocktails and premium spirits (including rums and whiskys)
- GinTopia who offer a wonderful selection of Yorkshire gins, and worldwide craft gins, premium tonics and amazing garnishes.
- Bridgehouse Brewery, including a selection of cask conditioned ales.
- One on-train bar will be taken over by Nomadic Beers from Leeds, with a selection of real ales.
- The other on-train bar will be taken over by Copper Dragon (now based in Clitheroe) with a selection real ales.
In addition both on-train bars will offer the usual range of bottled alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks.
Something to note. Not all trains will be hauled by steam locomotives. On Saturday we will be using alternative steam and diesel trains. Sunday is mostly steam hauled but the first 2 round trips are diesel.
We will also be announcing the food vendors in due course. Possible food stalls may include Indian street food, falafel, steak sandwiches, burgers, pancakes and more. Keep your eyes on our Social Media pages and don’t forget to check back to the website for more information.