The KWVR is well known for its behind the scenes guided tours, delivered by knowledgeable witty guides who tell it like it is. For the anniversary week we are not only offering the usual tours of the Locomotive Shed and Workshops at Haworth but also a chance to look at the Carriage Shed, Workshops and the Exhibition Shed at Oxenhope.
- 24th June – 11.40, 13.00 and 15.30
- 25th, 26th & 27th June – 12.20 and 15.50
- 28th June – 14.00
- 29th June – Sorry, no tours today as we are celebrating.
- 30th June – 10.35, 12.10, 14.00 and 15.55
- 1st July – 10.05, 11.40, 13.10, 14.50 and 16.30
- 24th June – 10.10 and 13.40
- 25th, 26th & 27th June – 14.25
In addition, n the evening of Thursday 28th June at 19.00 we are providing a two-hour guided walk from Haworth through Murgatroyd Wood and Mytholmes, covering the present and former rail routes between Haworth and Oakworth.
For all the details of the Haworth and Oxenhope tours and the stroll on Thursday evening, visit the Guided Tours and Railway Walk page of the website